When it comes to air superiority, none have yet succeeded against the one and only F-15 Eagle in air-to-air combat. So advanced and formidable, the F-15 is expected to log a 60-year long service life. The E-flite® F-15 Eagle 64mm EDF jet is a potent replica of the McDonnell Douglas design that makes it possible to enjoy the thrill of flying an air superiority fighter of your own. It’s also the easiest F-15 model to fly when equipped with AS3X® and SAFE® Select technologies (BNF® Basic version only).
- The easiest to fly high-performance F-15 Eagle EDF (Electric Ducted Fan) jet model yet
- Scale replica of the world-renowned air superiority fighter flown by the U.S. Air Force
- 11-blade 64mm fan delivers great vertical performance and top speed plus turbine-like sound
- Factory-installed high-power 4S-compatible brushless motor, 40-amp ESC and 5 servos
- Spektrum™ 6-channel 2.4GHz receiver with industry-leading DSMX® technology
- Unmatched stability and precision of AS3X® technology for smoother flight performance
- Easy to fly with optional-use SAFE® Select flight envelope protection
- Optional-use fixed landing gear with steerable nose wheel
- Bolt-on wings with removable tanks and missiles
- Magnetically-secured nose cone and top hatch
- Durable yet lightweight molded EPO airframe
Needed to Complete
- Full-range 5+ channel DSMX®/DSM2® transmitter
- 4S 14.8V 2200mAh 30+C LiPo with EC3™ or IC3™ Connector (SPMX22004S30 recommended)
- Compatible LiPo charger
What’s in the Box?
- (1) E-flite F-15 Eagle 64mm EDF with:
- (1) 40A Brushless ESC
- (1) 3150Kv Brushless Outrunner Motor
- (5) 9-Gram Servos
- (1) Spektrum™ AR636 6-Channel Receiver
- (1) Product Manual
The E-flite® F-15 Eagle 64mm EDF jet is a replica of the world-renowned air superiority fighter flown by the U.S. Air Force. It’s equipped with a 4S-compatible brushless motor and a 40-amp ESC that are matched to an 11-blade fan to deliver fantastic speed, thrust and a turbine-like sound. The factory-installed power system and servos help make it quick and easy to assemble the lightweight yet durable EPO airframe with bolt-on wings so you can be flying in less time than it takes to charge a battery. Optional-use fixed landing gear with a steerable nose wheel is included so you can taxi, take off and land on runways, or you can leave the landing gear off for improved performance plus easy hand launches and landings on grass. You can also fly with or without the wing-mounted drop tanks and missiles depending on the look and handling you prefer. And it all adds up to deliver one of the easiest to enjoy and easiest to fly Eagle models ever!